Navigating Open Enrollment
We know you have many choices during Open Enrollment. Good Samaritan Hospital is available to help you make sense of them and make the right health care choice for you and your loved ones. For more information call (213) 977-2121 extension 2760 or go to www.goodsam.org/healthplans.
Open Enrollment: The Right Time to Choose Good Samaritan Hospital
To ensure you have access to world class health care at Good Samaritan Hospital, make sure you:
1. Choose your insurance plan.
By participating in nearly every major health insurance plan and network, Good Samaritan Hospital makes it easy to afford the finest medical treatment available. For a listing of health insurance plans accepted at Good Samaritan Hospital, please visit www.goodsam.org/healthplans.
2. Choose your doctor.
Depending on your health plan, you may need to select a doctor from an approved network or list of doctors. To ensure you have access to Good Samaritan Hospital, choose from over 600 doctors on staff at Good Samaritan Hospital or if you are part of a Commercial or Medicare Advantage HMO plan please choose the following:
- Approved PPO provider network list of doctors
- Good Samaritan Medical Practice Association (GSMPA)
- Korean American Medical Group (KAMG)
Comprised of Los Angeles leading doctors, GSMPA and KAMG are Good Samaritan partners in healthcare and have specialists in internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, geriatrics, cardiology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, cancer and many other specialty areas.
Good Samaritan Hospital is proud to partner with select physician groups including:
- FOR HMO patients - Good Samaritan Medical Practice Association (GSMPA) and Korean American Medical Group are organized Independent Practice Association (IPA) of physicians who provide comprehensive and coordinated care to patients with HMO coverage.
- For PPO patients – Please choose your doctor from your PPO provider network list of quality doctors on staff and associated with Good Samaritan Hospital.